by _kaktus_ » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:38 am
I am pleased to inform you that the new controllers for GT printers will soon be in the hands of customers.
Newly designed controller boards were created.
- For 8-bit version: GT2560-V4.0
- For 32-bit version: Smartto-V1.0
Thanks to the courtesy of the GT staff, I can present new designs.
Version with MCU AVR.
- GT2560-V4_bottom.jpg (222.39 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
- GT2560-V4_top.jpg (358.15 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
Version with MCU ARM.
- Smartto_v1-0_top.jpg (379.89 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
- Smartto_v1-0_bottom.jpg (243.29 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
Fixed the revealed design defects of the previous models, significantly improved the stability of the work. We can also enjoy the new layout of peripheral connectors.
On the forum I help to use the rod, I don't give fish.
Geeetech Prusa I3 M201 Dual extruder Mixcolor 3D printer, bought 2017-12-19, already built, in the cognitive and improvement phase
Geeetech filament, ABS only
Geeetech 3D WiFi Module for 3D Printer, bought 2018-04-15, He got a new life, and still lies in a drawer.
Positively frenzied customer of Getech Technology.