Two issues related to extruder of the Geeetech i3 pro C dual

Shihab81

Two issues related to extruder of the Geeetech i3 pro C dual

Post by Shihab81 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:38 pm

I have two issues with my Geeetech i3 pro C dual extruder 3D printer:

Issue # 1:
I can manage to make the filament go through the nozzle either by hand or by manual control in Repetier-Host. But when I start the print job the Extruder stepper motor doesn’t run and the filament doesn’t go through the nozzle.

Issue # 2:
The temperature of the nozzle drop down after I start the print job and it doesn’t go higher unless I touch and try to move the nozzle heating wires. It seems that the wires move and the heat drop down. So How I can fix this issue.

Sherry

Re: Two issues related to extruder of the Geeetech i3 pro C

Post by Sherry » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:58 pm

hi,shihab.do the both extruder could not work when start work.and if the extruders are not heat up,they will not run.so maybe the temperature of extruder have some problem.please check your heating wire,maybe it is a bad wire or not in a good contact.

Shihab81

Post by Shihab81 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:14 pm

Yes both of the extruders didn't work after I start the print job. even if the temperature is more than 180.

When I push the filament by hand during the printing it go through the nozzle.

Sherry

Post by Sherry » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Shihab81 wrote:Yes both of the extruders didn't work after I start the print job. even if the temperature is more than 180.

When I push the filament by hand during the printing it go through the nozzle.
HI,did you check the 2 heating wire?please ensure the heating wires of extruders